Current location - Music Encyclopedia - Today in History - The Historical Evolution of Chaoyangchuan Town
The Historical Evolution of Chaoyangchuan Town
/kloc-More than 0/00 years ago, Chaoyangchuan Town was called "Pearl Camp". 1644 After the Qing army entered the customs, the Qing Dynasty designated the vast areas east of Xingjing, south of Yitong and north of Tumen River as closed areas in the name of protecting the birthplace of ancestors. Only the government was allowed to collect mussels, ginseng, lynx, deer, tiger and mink in the closed mountain paddock for the exclusive use of the royal family. More than 65,438+000 years ago, Chaoyangchuan was a Shui Bo swamp submerged by the confluence of Burhatong River and chaoyang river River. There are lush trees and reeds, rich in fish, turtles and clams. This is a place where the government catches mussels and collects pearls, hence the name "Pearl Camp". According to local elders, when they were young, they saw adults fishing in the Burhatong River. After the thick stick pierced the fish ribs, it was carried by two people, and the fish tail was still dragging on the ground.

1932, the Japanese invaders built the Duntu Railway and set up a station here. Because it is located in Chaoyang District, Ma Pingchuan, the name of this station was named Chaoyangchuan.

1956 belongs to Chaoyangchuan Town, Taiyang Township and Badao Township, 1958 belongs to Chaoyang Commune, 1959 analyzes and builds Taiyang Commune and Badao Commune, and 1964 rebuilds Chaoyangchuan Town. 1983 3 Commune was changed to Xiangyang Township, Taiyang Township and Badao Township respectively. 1February, 988, Chao Xiang Yang was revoked and merged into Chaoyangchuan Town. 1993 10, cancel badao township and establish badao town. 1994, 1 1 June, Sun Township was abolished and Sun Town was established. 1997, Chaoyangchuan Town covers an area of 179.7 square kilometers with a population of 40,000. The town government is located in Chaoyangchuan and governs Changqing, Shishan, Dongfeng, Ji Cheng, Sanfeng, Dongcheng, Qinping, Taitung, Shiguang, Baishi, Sancheng, Glory, Chaoyang, Dexin and Synthetic. Sun Town covers an area of 67.5 square kilometers with a population of 1. 1 10,000. The town government is located in Hengdao, which governs 65,438 Hengdao in six administrative villages: Longsheng, Yongping, Liu Xin, Hezuo, Hengdao, Xiangyang, Zhongxing, Zhong Ping, Taixing, Jiulong River, Xinxing, Guangxing and Dongxin. Badao Town covers an area of 150.9 square kilometers and has a population of 6,000. The town government is located in Badao, which governs seven administrative villages, namely Badao, Changxin, Shuangfeng, Changsheng, Pingdao, Xishan and Huzhu, to revitalize the neighborhood committees. In September of 200 1 year, Badao Town and Taiyang Town were cancelled and merged into Chaoyangchuan Town. At the beginning of 2008, Yanji City was entrusted to manage Chaoyangchuan Town, Longjing City. On June 4th, 2009, the Civil Affairs Department of Jilin Province (Jilin Civil Affairs Department [2009] 1No.) gave an official reply, and with the approval of the provincial government, it was agreed to classify Chaoyangchuan Town of Longjing City and its jurisdiction into Ji Cheng Village, Qingong Village, Taidong Village, Shiguang Village, he cheng Village, Sancheng Village, Dongfeng Village, Changqing Village, Guangrong Village and Longsheng Village. The administrative areas under the jurisdiction of Dexin Village 1 Group and Sanfeng Village in Chaoyangchuan Town are under the jurisdiction of Laotougou Town in Longjing City.